This weekend Brad and I went to hit some sites in downtown SLC. Since I am convinced that at least some LDS members in UT dont really apprecatite what they have so close. I took Brad to hit a session in the SLC temple. Yes, it was the first time he had ever gone to a live session. Why? Not go if you live here? I dont know. We had a great time, here we are in the popular spot of the Joseph Smith mem blg. With the spectacular view down below. We saw many white fluffy spots down below as brides came and went out of their sealings.
Brads still losing weight, he loves to strut his stuff and say "he is one sexy man."
This is my model pose. Many a bride has stood here. I kept thinking that I have been married for just a bit longer then these new couples coming out of the temple and then I felt old. I still wouldnt marry anywhere else than the Mesa temple!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
A weekend of Spiritual stuff
Posted by Jessica at 3:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I think that is funny. Nate grew up in Sandy and has never done a session in the SLC temple either. I told him while we are up there for a family reunion, we need to go. Married life is great and I too can't get enough of Nate!!
Post a Comment