My dad was so great up there. He is dressed like a preacher and is doing all the grody dishes from breakfast. It was so windy up on the rim, tress were bending and falling in many places. We were covered in dust and I still.... 3 days later am finding sand. Overall, the whole trip went wonderful and many said it was a huge success. Thanks dad for flying me home!kelsey looks more like a model then a scuzy pioneer. We had 20+ bowls filled with jelly, honey, peanut butter and more. The youth made their own sandwhiches and I have never seen so much jam or PB on bread before. Its like they thought they would never eat again.
The last night we did a huge BBQ with all the trimmings. Here dad and I are cooking on our trusty grillin trailer, which is a lifesaver. The food was great and it was fun to spend some time down in AZ. The pines are so pretty and I am grateful for all the hard work that was put forth so that the youth could have a simular experience to what the saints partially went through.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Pionner Trek
Posted by Jessica at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
jess, our last name is BOWLES not bowels. please change it! thanks! love ya lots!
Now did you volunteer for such torture...I mean the trek??? ha ha ha....looks like it was a good time and I'm sure the food was awesome!
Post a Comment