CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

One of those moments!

So, Brad and I went and washed his jeep a few days ago and I couldnt help but take some pix of this. YOu know those events that you just have to laugh and wish you had your camera to capture a really dumb but hilarious moments?! Well I had my camera and although you had to be there to laugh I wanted to add this anyways. So Brad pulls up to the token box and as he reaches out to put it in, he drops the token on the floor. He is parked to close to open his door too wide so for at least 5 minutes he is twisting his torso and squeezing upside down to try and reach this token off the ground.... (and no he doesnt back up and get out which would be eaiser but not as funny). I am laughing so hard my stomach hurts as I am watching Brads butt in my face as he still tries to grab the token. It was a moment of laughter!

0 comments: