Kelsey Killian has started her first semester at BYU. Mom and Dad brought her up to help move her in. Brad was so excited to see them that he actually shaved!!!! This dosent happen but once a month usually, but he is just so excited to see him his skinny face that shaving was a great option. ( that and I told him that my parents think he looks better clean shaven) . I do have a life and I dont carry my camera around everywhere I go! I promise. Christi is working as a river rafting guide this summer down the mighty provo river. (class 2 rapids) She was kind enough to take the group down for some fantastic sight seeing and some fun bumps down through the canyon.
As we are getting into the raft she is telling us that this would be the first time taking such a big group down the river. Brad and i look at eachother and just shake our heads. Nothing like falling head first into a freezing cold water. haha
Monday, June 23, 2008
Weekend fun with the Killian Fam
Posted by Jessica at 9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment