On the last stretch of our trip some silly boys thought that it would be funny to cannon ball us as we floated by. I got soaked but not as bad as the group after us. The crazy cold boys were good at splashing!
christi Rocks this hat, but I wanted to show what my new purchase was this weekend. Brad let me go to Linens and things and I got my jumbo cupcake pan. I made this cake sized cupcake for Kelsey going to college. I love it!. I can decorate with what ever I want and bake whatever flavor I want to!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Posted by Jessica at 10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
that is the cutest thing i've ever seen. so cool! you are very homemaky! miss ya jess! looks like a blast down the river. love ya!
Post a Comment