CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

I cant beleive June is almost over!

This past weekend was alot of fun. Brads sister turned 14 and for her birthday we got her Tim McGraw tickets. Last minute their were some changes in plans and so Hayleigh asked me to go. Of coarse I said .... um, yes!. We went and had a great time. Tim kept up to my standards of sexy and he looks so great in those designer jeans. What ever he pays for them they are worth it. We at the end of the night smelled of weed, beer, and cigs.. But Tim sure can sing!. Brads favorite thing in the whole world other than me is Harleys. Harley Davidson just opened the biggest HD store I have ever seen. I guess its one of the largest in the west anyways. We of coarse had to stop by and see all the new gear and bikes as well as the sweet store. This place has a resturant, grill, and showers for those stinky bikers living free on the open highway. We both bought shirts and soon will be going on this bike for a final bike ride while we are in UT.
Brads not the only one that can rock that hat!
So.... Kelsey and I had some fun bonding times this weekend. Since Brad was having a "mans night" with some old buddies of his, and since I have no friends and Kelsey had nothing to do we had some time to chill. Summer is here and since I have wanted to hit a waterpark for some time we decided to go. Except when we showed up at 3:30 7 peaks was going to close early at 4:30. NOt really feeling like 40 bucks was worth an hour of play time. We instead hit a pool nearby which was sworming with BYU students. I now apprecaite my hubby for his excellent planning skills and knowing how events like this happen. Since
I bet the rodeo would have been alot of fun, if it wasn't sold out when we showed up! Ive never seen so many people in wranglers and stentons. I was two for two! So being a "lame girls out coordinator", we opted for a back to back $1 movie extravanganza. Sorry Kelsey this shouldn't happen again!

At least Brad had fun playing cards with the boys and having some man time.

2 comments:

Tami Farrer said...

Brad that is one nice looking bike. Sounds like that Harley Davidson out did themselves. We are looking forward to going and checking it out. That is one thing you and Chris have in common the love of Harley Davidson's. You guys are a cute little couple.

Brooke said...

Happy late Birthday Hayleigh....I can't believe she is that old! Jessica- I love the cute cowgirl hat, Tim is one of my favorites to watch in concert. Brad- you are looking awesome, great job man!