Brad's parents were married in the beautiful Manti temple. Since fathers day was on sunday we thought it only appropiate to do a session. we were able to see the room where they were both sealed for eternity and I think it made it just a bit better for Brad to know that he will see his father again. Manti is a beautiful temple and it was packed full with people even though its in a small hick town in the middle of nowhere.
Every year the church puts on a huge out door pageant for people. The temple as you can see is lit on the tall hill and the pagent is performed on the sloping hill below. I was really intruiged to see how pioneer, nephites and lamanites would be tied into a pageant about J. Smith. I enjoyed it and thought that it was an excellent missionary tool to help explain the huge picture as to who Joseph was , where the BOM came from and how we have it today.
Brad made a funny comment when the narrator was talking about the hardships and sacrifices that the saints had endured as they lived in the malaria filled swamps in Nauvoo. It was cold and misquitos were rampant.... and Brad and I felt the same way! I have never been attacked by so many dang blood suckers in my life!!!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Posted by Jessica at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment