This weekend we hit the tex/mex place Ztahias. I hated it and will never be returning. I just hate when a night out is lame because we try a new food joint. Maybe I just didnt know what to order, but im okay with sticking with the same ole date places. After our long day of hitting a live session and then seeing the J. Smith Movie and dinner it was nice to come home chill on the couch and watch a movie. The weekends seem to go so fast and I spend every moment soaking in my husband so that I can get through the next week of not seeing very much of him. Life is great and we are still in love.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hey stranger! It sounds like you're in some serious love! How's life? It has literally been forever since we've corresponded. Hit me up girl!
Post a Comment