CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Campin is fun

I just want everyone to know that this is my second weekend out in the wilderness in a row... just in case anyone thought I was a high maintance city girl. Im makin eggs. They were so good.
Brad rocks this hat and I just cant get enough pix of my slender man.
Brad packed and forgot his white shirt and tie for a temple session that we were going to hit in Manti. We went to Wal-mart which is bad enough in suburban areas.... but out in hick ville was definently a memory maker. Yes, we went and did a session after sleeping in the wild and smelling like campfire. ( other people smelled worse!) haha
Yep thats my skinny pal skippin rocks in the creek. Quaint huh?

1 comments:

Emryn said...

Wow, I am seeing a new girl, I guess being in love can bring out new adventures in all of us. Jess coming from high maintence city girl to going camping two weekends in a row. Wow, must be love :)