Stephanie Myers has a new book out. Its called THE HOST. I will be getting this book and reading it. She is suppose to have this new book about aliens become a trilogy so I will be checking it out and letting you know what I think! Hooray for summer time readings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I will definitely be picking that one up!
Jess it is AWESOME!!! I read it in about 4 days. I loved it. The first 7 chapters are alittle hard to get into but by chap. 8 it starts to get really good. By the middle of the book you can hardly put it down. Hope you enjoy it.
Yes, do tell us what you think. I'm 120 pages into Twilight and I'm slow as molasses because it's downright dull to me at this point. I'm just waiting for the good parts. All of America can't be wrong after all, right?
Post a Comment