I knew there was a reason while growing up in YW's that I was always in the presidency, spending my sundays in meetings, and firesides for years. These oppurtunities have prepared me just a tich for this huge, overwelming calling that I have just received in the Brimhall Ward that Brad and I attend.
I have been set apart and well, what can I say! I am excited my new, fresh, young councelors that are ready to serve and they are all so great. We are mostly newly weds but I always loved my younger, fun leaders growing up. I have a million activities to plan and have only 12 girls which is great becuase any more would kill me. I am looking for fun idea for mutals, fun invites to evening of excellence, ideas for a theme of Evening of Excellence, and anything else you want to share.
I love the young women already and I will keep you updated on the events to come.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Young Womens President
Posted by Jessica at 7:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
oh, how I wish I was in the YW presidency rather than activity committee chair. The 10th is a great day for me...Max is out of school so I'll have to bring him too. Gecko grill sounds delicious!let's make it a plan?
Congratulations! That is just crazy....I would be scared....but you will be awesome!
Yay! Im excited about all the fun ideas and plans you have, you will be awesome!
Wow! Congrats on the calling, and cute do! I'm trying to make it back to the blogger-living after being blogger-dead for almost 9 months! Looks like things are going really well for you guys! Good for you!
Post a Comment