Mom and I took on a giant feat and did our yearly carmel apple recipe. Guys this is rocky mountain choclate quality. We had a blast and ended up making over 80 of them. Don't you wish that you were my visiting teachee's!
The carmel is made from scratch and is over a granny smith then we cover it with melted white choclate and finished off with cinnamon and sugar. The cute wrapping doesnt hurt either!
This is an apron that my fabulous Mother in law gave to me. It is a fall apron and I love it!
Two vats of our carmel! whoo hoo.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Got to keep up with the Fall traditions.
Posted by Jessica at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yummy! You Killian girls sure know how to bake. I want the recipe for those do share! Hopefully it's not some secret recipe:)
I still can't believe you did all this! It's amazing!
Post a Comment