CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Confernce weekend is the best.

So this weekend was alot of fun. When the Killian's go to the cabin we always get fed way to much and just have so many fun things to do. Brad's played chess, did some golfing, and looked at some Rhinos in Rye. I am so glad that Brad B. is around so they can do rediculous man stuff together!
I did some catching up with some scrapbooking invites for YW's and had a blast with watching Brookie laughing as she was on her box sleigh.
Mary is giving Brookie a ride around the house. Imagine us sitting in the theater watching all sessions of confernce too!. My favorites were Pres. Monsons first confernce talk, I love how he can talk about a dozen differnt stories and has so many differnt experiences that he can mingle in with actual doctrine. I also love Russle M. Nelsons talk on Marriage. Hooray for Prop 102.

1 comments:

The Bowles said...

i didn't realize you posted these pictures. they're so cute! thanks!