Brad loves the outdoors. His birthday was this past thursday, so on top of going out to Red Robin with my family, and getting a whole slew of money in the mail from UT, what he wanted to do was go out to the desert and go shooting. I got Brad a NEW gun... becuase the other dozen he has i guess are not enough?! But it is a riffle and he loves it, and it is the least I could do considering he took me to Mesqite for my birthday. We went with Brad and Raylene and brookie and had a great time out in Sycamore creek. We rosted hotdogs on our trusty grill and had a fire and shot a ton of guns. Happy Birthday Husband. I love you.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Happy 28th Birthday Husband.
Posted by Jessica at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment