These are a bunch of weezer fans from the valley that all learned a few songs and then played along with the group. It was fun and so crazy to watch a kid on the sax, and french horn jam out to " If you want to destory my sweater"! We had a great time, and we both love going to these concerts.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
We saw the Weezer/Angels and Airwaves concert here in SLC on the 7th of this month - aren't they AWESOME!?!?! I loved how they had all those kids up there playing some of their songs.
What did you think of Angels and Airwaves? We decided we liked Todd better when he was with Blink 182...but what can ya do.
I'm glad you guys got the opportunity to see Weezer - it's definitely worth the money!
Oh Im so jealous! Dude and I were SO looking forward to this concert, but my brothers farewell just happened to be the same weekend. I hope you enjoyed it for us!!! :)
Post a Comment