CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First mutal activity has to be blogged!

My first mutal activity was for the most part successful. We had a great turnout from the youth and from what I heard everyone had a great time. We split the boys and girls into 3 groups and had 18 homes total to go and do service. I guess one of the families didnt understand that it was a race and that each group had 6 homes to visit, but this family had one group stay and clean everything including the fridge for most the night! I just laughed. I am looking forward to the next few weeks of getting stuffs in order and grateful that it is softball season for the next 3 mutals!.
By the way I am in the process of creating a Brimhall Babes ward YW's Blog. I will let you know the address soon.

5 comments:

JessiLeigh said...

We are going to have so much fun!!!

What's for dinner? said...

I'm so jealous of your new calling!!! If we had youth in our ward that's the calling I'd want. NOT activity committee chair.

Melissa said...

Alright! I will do it! I am leaving town for a week this Saturday and I have a wedding cake due October 25th. So until then I will be a crazy women. But I like you so much I think I can pull it off if you promise to do lots of sucking up to me! Hee Hee!
melissa t lee at cox dot net

Lisa said...

That is awesome Jess! I am in YW and love it. The girls have taught me so much about myself. You will love the growth you will have in this calling:)

The Luthy Life said...

I checked out the Brimhall Babes blog and it turned out great! We are going to have a blast!