Brad spent all day out in the sun so we could prepare to plant a massive sized garden. If anyone is interested in getting in on our phelthra of veggies soon to grow, let me know. We need weed pickers and some other odd end jobs. This garden is going to be alot of work but I think it will come in handy as the world ends here. Uncle Brent has helped with the strait rows, and all the Killian/Olsens/Bowles have put in some kind of effort to help this garden grow.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
The end of the word is coming. Might as well get prepared.
Posted by Jessica at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
whoa... That is the biggest garden ever! It'll be real nice to reap the benefits of that - oh wait I'm still in Utah! ugh I want to come home so bad! I miss the fam like crazy! April it is...APRIL!
Post a Comment