Hey Brad here, I have been reading the news and seeing what is going on in Cali and Utah about the protests against prop 8. There has been gays spitting on old ladies and white powder sent to our temples just because we stand up for what is right!!!! We were not the only church to donate money for this cause, the Catholics, Baptists, Jews, Evangelicals, and many other churches were involved. But because we are the most organized and believe so strongly in marriage we are the ones to be targeted. It seems like we can't escape persecution, it has happened to us before and I guess it will continue to happen to us but we will preserver we always have and we always will. I can't help think that the end is near but I hope its not but if it is I hope I can be ready. I know that we are suppose to be a quiet people but I'm sick of being quiet and doing nothing I feel like we need to fight back and destroy the wicked, but I guess we already have by voting for prop. 8 and 102. I feel like organizing a modern day Mormon battalion and marching on these wicked and Godless people and protest back against them and fighting for whats right. Think of the power we would have organizing and fighting back, showing the world that we are a force for righteousness. But then again I guess we already did that by voting for prop. 8 and 102. We have won the battle for now but Satan will not quit and neither can we. They will try and get the California supreme court to rule on this but they can't legislate from the bench the people have spoken and they are for marriage, they are for righteousness. Keep fighting for whats right brethren and sisters don't let up and fight till the end.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
ah brad my conservative friend, it's so sad here at myriad with no one to argue about NPR with :(
Post a Comment