Brad here- Well I know I don't blog too much but I have to say something about what is going to occur tomorrow. I hope McCain is elected, but if not our society will be very different from the one we have now. If Obama is elected we will have more restrictions on the very freedoms we hold dear. He will take away our constitutional right to own firearms, our freedom of speech and freedom of the press. He'll adopt all the liberal wackadoo doctrine that the leaders of congress have been preaching and try to make us a marxist society. I hope all of this doesn't happen but if it does we need to stand up and fight for our constitutional rights. We need to fight for what made this country great!!! Obama will lead us in a direction where we don't want to go and tax us more then we have ever been taxed. I don't know if it is a good idea to tax us during a depression and let the government have all the money and control!!! This is a government by the people and for the people not a government for the government and by the government, which will happen if obama is elected. Of course there is light at the end of the tunnel for us, things were like this back in 1980 when we had one of the worst presidents of all time Jimmy Carter running things and looked what happened, he lost in a landslide to Ronald Reagan one of the Best Presidents of All Time!!!! So we might have to suffer through 4 years of socialistic agend but at the end we will have another Ronald Reagan hopefully!!! So Brothern hold tight to your Guns and Scriptures because is what will get us through this time of Obama.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!!
We did our part and voted for McCain, but the liklihood of him being elected is so minimal. It will be very interesting (and not to mention WAY scary) to see what will happen if Obama is elected.
thanks for blogging about this. I haven't blogged about it becaus I'd use words that shouldn't be put on a blog.
Well said Brad!
Post a Comment