Jack is passed out, after a long run in the woods with his pal Hayden. They chased the quad for miles.
For Raylene's birthday I got her some makeup and hair stuff from TIGI. We made yummy peach cobbler in the dutch oven and had yummy melted cookie dough icecream. Happy Birthday RAY!
I love hammocks. SO does mom and Brookie.
Raylene and Brad Hit an elk on their drive to the cabin friday night. Brad sped up after he saw it and hit the Elk with the side mirror. After turning around they could see the Elk guess it survived with a nasty head injury. If they were going any slower the elk would have been hit head on and would have more then a broken mirror.
I am still reading the HOST. its long and not as great and I dont have the hours to put into reading it. I love camping, and sitting next to a huge fire.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Posted by Jessica at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
You don't like the Host? I totally loved it - almost more than the Twilight series... (I know, I know.)
But I really hope she writes a sequel to the Host. Let me know what you think when you finish it - it is kind of slow moving at first, but I'm noticing that most her books are.
Post a Comment