CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

24... It has been long enough!


I love 24 and I really do think that SUPERMAN sleeps in jack's pj's! He is amazing and so so attractive and I love that is calls people out and then shoots them, and I am looking forward to the next few months of fun! Everything just seems so real with all that is occuring in our real life. If you havent seen them! Rent them and get on the same page!

2 comments:

Take me as I am said...

Hey jess!I too can't wait until 24 starts, though now it has been so long I can't remember for the life of me what went on last! I hope you are doing well.

makana said...

so i am pretty sure you changed blog, well I thought you did at any case. Maybe not. If so, can I have access? I sure would like to know what you are up to these days.