I took this picture as we were walking to Shane's funeral this past weekend. What a HUGE support and turnout. And although it doesnt make it any eaiser to say goodbye to such a sweet friend, father, son, or husband, it is really neat to know that just one person was able to make such a huge inpact in so many lives.
Um did I tell you that my mom is the greatest! She has single handedly helped me with my Eve of Excellence coming up in a week. We have sown purses for each gal, using this really cute new pattern and the invites are out and ready to go! I will keep you updated on how the rest of this will be going!
This nursery is to cute for words. I went to a friends house down the street to learn how to make these AWSOME!!!! burros ( crock pot style) and wanted to snap a few pix. Yep! that is brookie on the floor camoed. She had a blast and I want to do this room for my mom!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Posted by Jessica at 6:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment