CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

The greatest Mother in law!

So this past weekend Brad's mom had her birthday party. I just laugh now, but I was told that she was turning 50 and that we should throw her a huge 50th bash, but I GUESS she was fifty and was turning 51. Such is my life with public embarassments. I was so on top of things I got her some fun gifts and the matching Happy 50th birthday a couple week early. I was so excited being ahead of the game and then I Had hubby sign the card and her told me she was not turning 50. I almost died. It ended up as a funny haha joke but I am so retarded.
Michelle did get me the brand new Twlight book! How sweet is she! The Baird gals stood in line till two A.M. on Friday night to get their hands on the new book obsession, where husbands are abondoned and men lose their daughters, wives, and all others hooked. Cant wait to read it!.

0 comments: