I am a brat, but I have this theory that I am trying to change or fix I guess. But, honestly why do I always get surrounded by the rediculously drunk, stupid or extremely special people for long periods of time. Many have said that if I am looking for these types of people I will always find them, but really I just laugh and shake my head and think.... Really? is this really happening to me again.... Is their really that many people who kick so many seats in so many movies? Or is it just me not having patience enough to ignore and be obvious to so much around me? Brad and I stood in line for 3 1/2 hours as this man talked AT us about the most random things that didnt even connect or make sense with a slur!. Wow. How do you escape when an hour has gone by and you cant leave! Seeing the Declaration was worth it!.
I think that I have heat flashes? is this normal. I get really hot and then it goes away!. Here I am nice and glowy.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Posted by Jessica at 11:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment