For eight bucks you can have alot of fun at seeing some fun creatures at the Zoo. Its a small Zoo but it has alot of the fun components without the long lines or tons of people that SD Zoo has. We saw the really fun white aligator, which is kind of like an albino with blue eyes. Also saw the bears chewing on a huge peice of carcass, and some other great animals. If you havent gone and need a cheap idea for a date go see Hogle.
Brad when he was 8 came here and he remembers taking a pix next to the drinking fountain, so we got one 20 years later... just for kicks. The kids wanting a drink thought that we were nuts.
Sweet gator huh!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
The Hogle Zoo! only eight bucks!
Posted by Jessica at 11:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love the zoo!!! You guys are always having so much fun!
Jess..I was like...um...who is this? I didn't remember your new last name! You two look adorable and you look FANTASTIC!!!! Your blog is sooo cute! Mine is boring and plain...but I don't care! I am glad you are moving back to AZ! Let me know when you get here...because I want to have you two over and get to know your darling hubbie!
I am sooo glad you are happy!
I am dying for the movie to come out..did you hear its moved to November now! Seriously...I have a problem! I cut myself the other day and I ran to get the bleach..you know..didn't want to tempt Jasper...I have a problem. Probably from reading them all together soo quickly!
Love Hogle Zoo, and the white alligator is awesome, little Lance loved it!
Post a Comment