Brad and I had alot of fun this past weekend. We rented a Harley and hit the open road for a weekend in the open and cool UT weather. We cruised over to Vernal which is a 3 hour bike ride and then hit a temple session in the beautiful remodeled tabernacle, that was eventually made into a dedicated temple. My rear was killing me because, well the seat was a tiny bigger then a bike seat that pedals. I would rather ride a horse for a week then go an hour on that bike again. Next time we will be getting an Ultra classic bike that has the lazy boy seat in the back for me!. Haha. Thinking that it might be better to risk my brains then be seen in this helmet. The sunglasses are my new Maui Jims that Brad got me for free... kinda. Love them!
It is a beautiful and differnt temple.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Harley trip #2 Aug 2008
Posted by Jessica at 10:23 PM
Labels: Harley ride Aug. 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
JESS YOU LOOK SO HAPPY! AND WOW I AM SO PROUD OF YOU.
Post a Comment