Yes, we are grateful for the pioneers making it to UT. This past 24th we had a great 4 day weekend in Yellowstone. Brad usually goes up in the winter for some hardcore snowmobiling , but this time we hit the park during the summer. we had a blast and have lots of pix. I was really impressed with the park.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey! It's Brittany of the Reynolds clan- we didn't know you had a B.L.O.G. ! Yay! I'm a blog addict, and all my fam's links are on mine, if you wanna check out lances, dallas, etc., etc... You guys look so great and I'm sure we'll see you soon (as football is nearing...)
I am sooo glad you have a blog! Wooot Wooo! Can I tell you the picture posted on top is awesome, you guys are a beautiful couple! Glad to see everything's going well, and I can't wait for football season (we're going to watch the games together right :) Love you guys!
Post a Comment