So ive been really patient with my impulse of ALWAYS wanting to get my hair done. Im a hairstylist! its what I do. After 3 weeks of having no flat iron and no way to calm my crazy curls I finally could bear the hair no more! Alyssa Skinner a mish companion, is I think the best at doing hair! I snuck in today and had a complete make over. The do is a typical bob but it has 3 differnt colors running through my mane with underlying blonde chunks! Love it. I also had a rooster tail put in that is very discreet but fun if I want to have a fun weekend do! I feel like a girl again! whoo hoo!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
New haircut!
Posted by Jessica at 6:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Super, super cute!!! I LOVE it!!!! I wish my crazy hair would do cute things! lol.
JESS!!!! Your Hair is so adorable. You look like such a hottie!! Ow Ow! - christi
you're hair is adorable! loving it! i'm counting the days to when you can cut mine and brads hair again. lol. love having a hair stylist in the fam! you're the best!
Love it! Cute girl!!!
Post a Comment