Brad has this horrendous week schedule. He works full time until one in the morning and then he wakes up early to go to full time school 6 days a week. I see him in the a.m. for an hour maybe two if I am lucky and that is it! So, the weekends we party and have a ton of fun together. This weekend we went to Boondocks. A local fun place with goofy golf, bumper boats, race cars, arcade and lazer tag. We spent a good part of Saturday playing and competing with every event we did. Brad 3 times whooped me on the race track. He even spun me around and jammed me into the rail so that i was stuck for most of the race. I came in last.
I soaked Brad head to toe in the bumper boats though. I had this nifty spray gun that sprayed lower and harder than anyones. I rocked!
Sunday, July 13, 2008
I love the weekends!
Posted by Jessica at 11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment