CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

This past weekend Brad's mom Michelle had a dessert walk with her ward. She asked me for some tips and sweet receipes so we got together and had a great time eating more sugar then what one person really should consume. We had a great time and 150 people came by and had our goodies. A few other homes also had deserts to share. I thought it was a great idea esp. since it was so nice and cool outside. This is my favorite thing! Yes, it is a GIANT cupcake. I bought a two peice mold from LINENS and THINGS and it works great for parties, RS center peices and birthdays. Any flavor and decorations and any frosting. 


I promise the post will slow down once I get a life, new job, friends and the desire to go to the gym. Right now the blogging is what keeps me from not wanting to die. haha. just kidding?

2 comments:

Kristine Parker said...

I'm glad you found me!!! It's fun to see what you are up to as well. You two look like you have so much fun together! We should get together for luch or something sometime! Love ya.

makana said...

Love the cute desserts! And i love the idea if the dessert walk. I may have to do that in our neighborhood. You two look great bytheway. I didn't know you were into TWILIGHT. Have you read THE HOST? Let me know if you ever come out to Houston.