Grandma Killian with BrookieWe had pizza on the beach. It has been fun to have everyone here!
Happy Forth of July. I take pix of everything but I thought this was so cute!
I did a ton of hair while in Calli. It was fun and all of them turned out cute.
Brad was able to make the trip and we had so much fun with him. We are glad that he made it over.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Great times with the family, Cornado Cali. 2008
Posted by Jessica at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh my heck. I love the way that you have set up your blog! It's great!
It's fun to see what you are up to! I am also super excited for both the Twilight movie and the next book. I went with my dad to Vegas for a home entertainment convention, and the president of Summit, who did the Twilight movie, spoke about the production process, etc. of the movie and showed the trailer. I think it's going to be amazing!
I hope you are doing well!
Hey lady! Looks like you guys had a blast!!!! We are headed to Cali tomorrow morning...woo hoo!!!! I LOVE everyone's hair...you rock!
what cute cousins i have! im glad i stumbled upon your blog -- now i can keep updated with your life :) you look so great and so happy!
Post a Comment