So this week has been wicked crazy. I have so much "stuff" ( or crap as Brad calls it) that I have lugged around that I am able to furnish a two bed and bath house with living room and dining room. It is quite an impressive sight. My parents were kind enough to drive up 10 hours from Mesa to help us move down. We have some great memories of our drunk neighbors helping us move the HUGE washer and dryer down a flight of stairs and many more. We are excited to be in Mesa and be close to my family. Our new Addy is 4957 Broadway Rd. Mesa AZ 85206.
A perfect first night's welcome home gift. I love this huge cactus and the sunsets are awsome!
Guys this kitchen works. The gal before had the kitchen painted lime green to match the exsisting yellow counter I threw some of my red kitchen in their and it is a blast! The family helped us move in and so we had to celebrate our new home with some Papa Johns of coarse!.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
We have moved, and we even survived it!
Posted by Jessica at 8:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment