CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Olsen updates.

So our garden is planted. I personally belieive that since we are still in the 100's it is too EARLY to plant but Brad and I made this planter box and he just had to start now!!! We planted mainly tomatoes but have some strawberries, lettuce, onion, and squash. Who knows how it will go, I havent planted a garden in AZ for almost 10 years!!!.

This is a new improvement on our yard. Today in addition to the new cement curb we also had granite rock installed. It is looking better now all we need is the grass!.
So these aprons are about a 2-3 hour project. Guys its fun and easy and I just make it up as we go.
Ray wanted one from the same material. It just was too cute to pass by!.

2 comments:

Bree and Addi said...

Hey Brad and Jess! It's Bree (your cousin!) I found your blog! I just wanted to say hi! you guys look GREAT! Keep in touch!!! Brad- seriously- you look amazing keep it up! Jess- you're so cute... why'd you guys move away!

MegRich said...

Your aprons are so cute! So... you live here now! Hooray! We need to get together soon.