So this house was a disaster. This is actually a pix of the after. But it was the amazon when we first arrived. Luckily, some illegals walked by and asked for the job of clean up at a wicked cheap price so they 4 truck loads later had everything cleared up and moved out. We have a huge backyard and had all the rock removed we are now on to grass and water pipes.
Let me know what you think of my colors!
Oh just one of the loads. Behind the trailer is where Brad and I built a garden box. We will plant in a week or so.
Brookie! she is just so happy to have her only uncle and aunt Jess here!.
Love the pudgy legs and the parts down the middle?!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
OUr new house.
Posted by Jessica at 8:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Welcome home!!!! Super cute casa!
jess-i am so happy. call me when you get a chance so we can hang out. well now that i think about it don't call. email me your cell number and i'll call you. it might be odd but i don't want to write my number on the web. anyways i am so happy your back in town.
call us up let's hang out!!
man, is she a chunk or what! i just love her to death! you're house is looking great. i love coming over! p.s. for fhe...lets go to chuck's a different night when my brad can come and play with us. he's the best at winning tickets!
Oh don't you just love moving! Your place is cute! We live in some apartments on Peco's and Greenfield across from the San Tan Mall. We really love it out here.
Wow, so that was random. I had no idea you were even planning a move. Granted I've not been too great at keeping in touch. Of course you would move back to the old AZ. It looks like life is treating you well. I'm sad we weren't able to met up while I was in Utah to catch up. Moving to China took a lot more out of me than I expected. And don't worry, no scorpions on a stick yet. :*~
Post a Comment