Ok I'm not so new at this I have a blog on my space but Jess my darling sweet heart wants to do an official page for her and I. I think it is a great idea so everybody can keep in touch with us and so we can keep in touch with y'all. Anyways school is going good I have a few tests and projects due next week that I need to prepare for this weekend. I went to the graduate school fair today to check out all the graduate programs that I want to apply for. I still want to do pharmacy, but I'm keeping my options open to other things as well. Tonight is date night so Jess and I will be going soon to ride the Heber Creeper, up Provo Canyon. It will be fun because I have never been on it before and I have lived here my whole life.
Well I hope that you can tell the differnce between Brad and I writing skills. We will continue this later. Have a great weekend.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Whats up y'all
Posted by Jessica at 7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment