CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

School, Gout, and Buffalo

Ok I know my wife to be is an excellent writer, but I am working on my writing skills. So this past weekend was fun, we went on the haunted Heber Creeper and had a great time. (very over priced though) Saturday Morning we went to Park City to do some shopping at the outlets. I got a few things like new shoes, flip flops, and a wallet. Jess on the other hand got a new wardrobe and I have to say she looks very cute in it. Anyways before we went to the outlet stores I had this pain in my ankle, I thought I just twisted it or something the night before, so I thought nothing of it and went to work and then the ward party after that. Sunday morning comes around and the pain had gotten more sever but I went to church and had a great sunday hanging out with my girl. Monday morning comes around and I could not walk on it. So I go to the doctor and get X-rays and blood work done and then he tells me that I have gout. For those that have had gout you know how painful it is, for those who haven't had it before pray that you never get it because it hurts like nothing else. So I got some anti-inflammatory drugs and I feel much better. School is going good I had a test today that I really didn't prepair for but I got a cheat sheet so I had most of my notes so I feel I did pretty well. This coming friday I get to go out to antelope island to take part in the buffalo round up. I get to take samples of the buffalo's tail hairs, and maybe see if some of the buffalo are pregnant. It will be a good experience. That is about all I have for now things seem to be going well with the wedding plans. Love you all

Brad

1 comments:

The Bowles said...

dude brad---tell jess she has no money to spend on new wardrobes cuz you guys are getting married...it's time to scrinch and save save save! i don't want to have to support my sis and bro in law. lol.