CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Whats going on in Jess's life!

So life is incredibly busy! I am so grateful to know that God loves me and has been able to guide my life not only through meeting a wonderful man to marry but also in helping me with the life I have up here in Provo. It has been interesting seeing how decisions have directed me to where I am now. Work at landmark was needing a definite change and now I work earing more, working less and enjoying what I do at a similar job at Magelbys. I have met many new friends and I am grateful for the new changes. I am at BYU for the second year, it is great. I have a sociology class as well as a nutrition class to keep me busy in the evenings. With 40 hours a week of work and classes and having a ten o clock curfew I have a day full of errands and homework. I am happy and think that fall is just the best time of the year! I hope that all is well. I am working on the wedding plans! Jess

0 comments: