CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So the eternally long engagement is finally over. Brad and I have just had so much fun the last couple weeks. First we were married on the 5th in the Mesa AZ temple. The sealer Brother Carl Olsen did a perfect job. It was so wonderful to see all the people of whom I love and love us. Brads mom, sister and Gma were able to fly down and we couldn't have been happier. After we had the traditional family pix and then we ran strait to our garden reception at my home. The house looked so incredible. We served Costa Vida's Pork Salads that my mom and aunts made from scratch and had a awsome bon fire and lite candels everywhere. People had a great time and I think the tiny martinellis drinks were a nice touch. It was so nice to see everyone. After Brad and I took off in the four door, duley, diesel truck off to Payson for a few days at the cabin. The weather was rainy and cold but we didnt go out much... if you know what I mean. It was a perfect time just to our selves to enjoy and relax.
The rest of the week we spent in CA hitting Sea World, The Zoo and the Wild animal park. It was alot of adventure for just a few short days. We enjoyed hitting expensive fish resturants and relaxing in the hot tub.
The wedding was so fantastic and our families did so much to make it a huge success. We both have the best family in the world.

0 comments: