Michelle, Brads mom did such a fantastic job of making the recetion up here in provo so amazing. There were so many people that the Provo liberary ballroom was exquisit. The food was so great and it was so incredible to see all of Brads aunts and uncles setting up christmas trees and decorating tables. Brad had such an amazing family and I feel blessed to join them. It was so great to hear that so many love and think the world of my new husband. Not that I would admit having doubt of who I married it was just a releif to know that who I married is kind, real and sweet. We cut our cake and had our dances. I even had more fun at our second reception then the first. The stress and anxiety wasnt as present for round two. Both of us feel so blessed to have such a huge support of family and loved ones. We are exctied to start our lives together.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment