CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 10, 2007

A weekend of Fun! by Jess

So Brad and I are always so crazy busy with either school, work, or anything else we don't see alot of each other during the week. Since Friday night is our only night to date we end up going on so many fun dates!. Last night Brad and I went and did some goofy golfing... or "put put golf" is what they call it in UT. Um I don't want to brag but I did whoop Brad... (it doesn't matter by how much it is still me winning)! haha After playing the arcade and getting our cheesy prizes we decided to hit a dollar movie. We saw Rush hour 3! it was so funny! I love Jackie and for being a third I was impressed that it was still worth spending at least a dollar to see. Afterwards Brad and I hit a local sushi joint. Brad is all about the BBQ and the pizza and everything that I don't eat; so for him to go and get fish, raw no less is a HUGE sacrifice for him. He is so wonderful. Last night we shared a roll that had the best cavier on it with Eel and lobster, with a side of Octopus. I loved all of it. I got brad to try the eel, but the octopus was not going to happen. We had some great laughs at least.
I look back on being engaged for 3 months with two more still to go and I think that it has been so great to have so many opportunities to date and to see each other in different situations. Although its been long I wouldn't want our courtship any other way. We have dated through almost all the seasons and although Brad has a huge obsession with football we have learned to compromise and things could be alot worse. Brad is doing alot of the planning for our reception up here in Provo. I am really proud of him, because this being his last semester he has so much on his plate. He is doing great with school, work, and keeping me happy as well. I look forward to many great times to come with the man that I will be with forever. He is selfless, sweet and considerate and constantly makes me laugh. Life is great.

1 comments:

Jeremy Shorts said...

How sweet! I am so glad to see you so happy. It's so fun to see all the ex-sister missionaries growin' up and gettin' married! :) Life just keeps moving at an incredible pace, but OHHHHHHHH the memories! I'm so glad our paths crossed and we've had a wonderful opportunity to know you. Brad knows he's a lucky guy, right?! Loves! Jandi