CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 23, 2007

I love Thanksgiving by Jess

This week has been so wonderful. Christi and I flew down this past Friday and had a whole week and a half with the family and friends in AZ. It was perfect weather and it was a much needed break from the craziness of Provo. So many fun and great things to do. Brad and Ray took Christi and I shooting at the Four peaks area. The dogs and Quad were a fun addition and although the targets were pretty free from holes it was fun enjoying the beautiful AZ desert. My Brad flew in a few days later and the family had fun showing him around AZ and introducing Brad to the many family here on Thanksgiving day. Thanksgiving was with the Stapley side this year, Jessie Pitcher one of the aunts did a fabulous job of hosting and it was good to see everyone.
Brad and I went ring shopping and found a really great titanium ring for the big Jan. 5th day. It was so fun to hit the ASU USC game. Although we were whooped and have no chance of getting into the rose bowl it was Brads favorite to have his football on turkey day. The reception plans are going great here in Mesa. My mother is super woman and has most of it planned. We have spent a couple days decorating the yard with white twinkle lights and setting up for Christmas. Amanda Stephan also took us out to take some engagement pictures for our wedding invites. The invites are coming out I promise!. Mesa temple lights are up and they look incredible! I am glad to get an early peek before the pain of going back to freezing UT.

0 comments: