Brad has the awsome responsibility to plant a family garden down in Provo. This year I was able to help. We went and purchased the small plant hopefuls and then went and gave them a new summer home. Brad likes to call a garden " A gift that keeps on giving". We give this gift to his mother for moms day and hope that she doesnt kill the gift by not watering them. I am excited to see the fruits of Brads labor. As you see in this pix I was a great assistant handing him the plants not getting to dirty.
I worship the sun. I love it and will probably die of skin cancer... As I always say.... Cancer will get me one way or the other. might as well look good when I am young. ( A statement that makes my family esp. frustrated). We had a great time.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Posted by Jessica at 1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
What a cool tradition. Planting a vegetable garden is on my list of life to-dos. It is definitely a gift that keeps giving!
Okay - I am blog snooping! You guys are too cute! Hope you don't mind if I peek in every once in a while to see what's going on in your life! (Do the folks have a blog - I miss knowing what's up in the Killian family.
Hey Jessica, are you still doing hair? Leave a comment on my blog or email me the details if you are.
I love to be outside and Belle likes it even more. It is so hot here though. I am not liking going outside anymore. Hope you have a great day.
LOVE the new page!!! I'm jealous you get to plant a garden...I want one! lol.
Love the new page Jess...You two are so stinkin' cute together I love it!
Post a Comment