CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Keepin up on my reputation of taking Tons of pix, enjoy!

Such a beautiful hotel. This pool has a huge water slide that comes off it. 


Brad did my birthday gift all by him self! He went into a womans domain and bought a 3 hour spa day for me. I got a whole body sea salt scrub, a seaweed wrap and an hour deep tissue massage. It was pretty much the best thing that has ever happened to me. I spent the morning in the sauna, laying out by the pool and lounging in the quiet room. It was a great day and turning 25 wasnt as bad as I though it could be. 

1 comments:

Lisa said...

OHHHH...that sounds like heaven! Looks like you married a keeper:) I love it when they think of thoughtful presents on their own (much more meaningful).