CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

My new Doo!

So its taken me a bit over a year to grow out my locks and on a random act I called my stylists and got an appt. to chop my hair. I do this when spring fever begins to hit. I love it and it seems to fit my personality a bit better. Life just seems better when the hair works. Raylene your hair was my inspriration.

3 comments:

What's for dinner? said...

cute cute cute hair do!

The Bowles said...

well look at you hottie! loving it! i wish you were down here...i am in desperate need of product. and brad actually has to pay to get his haircut. lame! we miss the olsens! love you guys!

MegRich said...

Way cute Jess! I love your hair. Man- with you and Ray getting your hair cut I'm really itching to get mine cut!