CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Both brad and I have jobs in SLC. I have just started a job as a teacher at a local Preschool. Its a huge school with over 170 kids. Ages range from infants to 5 year olds. It will be fun to be around so many fun personalities and great teachers. Brad has also began his job at Myrad genetics. He enjoys using his U of U degree for work experience. Really life is great for us and we both feel so blessed to have so many great oppurtunites to bring us together. The plan to to both take classes and work until Brad hears back from all of his school applications.

5 comments:

Brian, Maren & Brigham said...

Just what you need Brad--Another 10 to 15 years of college.

Way to go Doc!

Just kidding. Where do you have applications in to? I know Idaho State (or Idaho) used to be high on the list.

The Bowles said...

i meant to call you back the other night, but i must have forgot. i need to call and see how your first day was at work! by the way, all your pics are so cute. you're apt is amazing not too mention bigger than the house we're living in!!!!! what the deal yo. lol. oh, and i need to tell you how to post pics. you can do like 100 pics on the same post so people can just scroll down instead of having to go to a new blog post. that's all. ps.are you praying that brooklyn comes early!!! well you should! i can't wait any longer!

Emryn said...

Hello my married friend! Congrats on the new place! Utah huh?? Well I guess that is what happens when you fall in love with a Utah man. I got your card yesterday. Thanks, it was so great coming to your sealing. I love you.

Your more recent married friend!

Emryn

kathy said...

Sounds like things are going so well for you guys. I am so happy for you. I think you will make a great preschool teacher.

Lisa said...

Hey Jessica! It is Lisa McFarland. I just found your blog and I was so excited to read that you live in Midvale. My husband and I live in Sandy, right by the south town mall. We need to get together and see each other. My blog is mattandlisab@....