Hooray for another fun filled semester at the Y to be over. I have to tell you its been rather crazy with all that goes on with working full time and school, but it has flown by. I should have known that the week of finals my laptop would decide to crash. It did this last year, but luckily I had most of the last of the semester on paper for studying. oh well. Brad and I went and picked out his amazing tux for the wedding and also did some Christmas shopping and caroling with his singles ward... It probably would have been more fun if we were not freezing while being pulled behind a truck going at least 25 mph. Christmas is my favorite time of year, what makes it Christmas though is not the actual day it the events that lead up to it. Making cheeseballs as friends gifts and fruit cocktail with the family and all the family parties and music make this holiday a time that is fun and enjoyable, especially being so far from home.
he wedding plans are coming along. Luckily, my mom is superwoman and is able to plan any kind of event with no problems at all. It will be such a beautiful reception and I look forward to not ever being engaged again. I love brad and I see him as my best friend who I get to have for ever to play and travel with forever. I am so blessed and I hope that everyone has a great Christmas. Love Jess
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Finals are over! Now its time to party!
Posted by Jessica at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment